This is the price per metre, it’s hand printed to order so please allow printing & drying time when you order.
This is hand printed linen by Lou Tonkin in Blush printed onto the palest pink linen printed with ‘dirty orange’ water based ink using the ‘bird & wild rose’ design.
The linen is:
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness and a super soft handle. This linen is made from special tow yarn which gives the cloth its nice raw textured appearance. It is the irregular character of the fibre that lends a lovely natural charm to this pure linen. It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- 100% linen
- 145cm wide, 300gsm or 8.8oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- Martindale rub test for upholstery – 15,000 rubs (loose covers, occasional chairs)
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.